St. Martin de Porres hospital is one of the best hospitals in the Kannur established in January 1961, officially inaugurated by V.K. Velappan. The hospital was raised from a dispensary started by Fr. Joseph Taffrel in 1952. Located in Cherukunnu, St. Martin de Porres is easy to access from Kannur, Thaliparamba, Pazhayangadi, and Parassinikkadavu. It is the only hospital in Kannur with Modular Theatre Facility. They won NABH entry-level certification as well. The hospital, committed to clinical excellence, patient-centricity, and ethical practices, aligns health care services for patient needs. Competent and dedicated nursing and paramedical staff provide great support to the clinical team, and they are always available to take utmost care of patients during any critical condition.